The Rescue (Magelica's Voyage, #2)

The Rescue (Magelica's Voyage, #2) - Louise Courey Nadeau The Rescue was just as delightful as the first book and just as centered on the power of believing in yourself to accomplish great things. In this book Magelica dreams of Prince William and his lost goldaron. She rushes to Queen Raya, and the Isle of Dreams to see what she can do to help. While there she discovers the power of laughter.

As with Magelica’s Voyage, this book is filled with wonderful life lessons. Believing in yourself, and sharing love with those around you. Most importantly the joy that is caused from laughter can ease fears, sadness and worry. Once again the book ends with a conversation with the reader about the power of imagination, and believing in one’s self.

I shared Magelica with my five year old niece and she immediately connected with main character and colorful illustrations.

I recommend Magelica’s Voyage: The Rescue for children ages five and up. Older children will enjoy sharing the story with younger siblings and younger children will enjoy have the story read to them. All will come away better for have shared the story and its life lessons.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review