Murder on Wheels

Murder on Wheels - Lynn Cahoon This was my first visit to South Cove CA., but I have to believe it won’t be my last. Jill owns a book store, (it is now my fantasy to own a similar one), and her aunt helps her to run it. In the book Jill and her boyfriend have picked up a new hobby, geocaching, and there she meets Kacey, the president of the geocaching club. She is also the estranged wife of Dustin, who had dated Jill’s friend in a previous book. Kacey is going to open the long contested food truck with a gluten free menu, that is until she is found dead. There is no shortage of suspects, Jill’s friend Sadie and Dustin are the most obvious and seemingly have the most to gain. Jill steps in to clear her friend’s name. If that doesn’t keep her busy enough, Jill is being targeted by the city water conservation committee, she has run afoul of close friend Amy and Jill’s Aunt is asking her lie to the man Jackie has been dating. It is a recipe for fun.

I truly enjoyed reading about Jill, her book shop and her hobbies. I would love the chance to read as much as she does for fun. All of the characters in this town are like old friends and even though I haven’t read previous installments in the series I didn’t feel as if I were missing out on anything. This is a terrific afternoon read I can recommend to all mystery lovers.

5 stars

I received a copy of this book in exchange for a fair an honest review