How to be an International Spy: Your Training Manual, Should You Choose to Accept it - Lonely Planet Kids I expected to enjoy this book and I was not disappointed in the slightest. It is packed with all kinds of information from the purely educational to charming trivia. It covers everything from the history of spying to creating a dead drop. Highlighted throughout are case histories on real spies and intelligence agencies.

There are chapters for the many skills a modern spy must have, code breaking, disguises, secret passwords and countersigns and even internet hacking. It is all in there for future Jack Ryans to hone their spy chops. Yes, this book made me yearn for any book by Tom Clancy, Robert Ludlum or Ian Fleming.

This book is as educational as it is fun and I think it would a super addition to any classroom/homeschool library. I can see kids enjoying it on their own or as research for a larger project. It is recommended for kids 8 and up. My son is 12 and he enjoyed it as much as I did.

I received a copy of this book for an honest review